Desalination Plant – San Bartolo – Provisur
The works were earmarked at:
- Upgrading of the existing wastewater treatment plants in Santa María del Mar.
- Construction of the Desalination Plant and the Wastewater Treatment Plant in San Bartolo.
- Installation and upgrading of the Distribution Network and Sewage Network for the remaining districts.
Comprehensive steel construction service: Supply, fitting out and industrially reinforced steel reinforcement, and installation of steel already sized and/or reinforced “in situ”, of the various structures which made up the work.
For the execution of the work, the buildings and structures which house the plant facilities were constructed, these were:
- Seawater suction pump rooms and high pressure pump rooms.
- Sand filter and reverse osmosis buildings.
- Seawater, drinking water and brine feed tanks.
- Administrative and sanitary control buildings.
- Upgrading of the sewerage systems and the water distribution network in the area.
The work was carried out in the four abovementioned districts, with the main concentration of activities at the San Bartolo desalination plant.
The plant will cover the needs of over 100,000 residents of the southern districts of Lima, with a production capacity of 400 litres of drinking water per second.
Large-scale civil infrastructures
Department of Lima; Districts of Punta Hermosa, Punta Negra, San Bartolo and Santa María del Mar
Técnicas de Desalinización del Agua TEDAGUA